Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 23, 2011

Hair.Through.The.Year

Soft Dread : It takes about about a day to put these extensions in but i love it nice and bouncy 

Soft Dread all done up 

My first weave ever in my life and guys i'm 23 i know crazy i will do it again thou.

The weave was a hit i had to do it again this time curls i love curls 

1 months natural i still had  some of my relaxed hair so i had to cut quite a bit off

Turbans are great for bad hair/lazy hair days 

2 months natural finally whoop whoop 

2 months natural my hair grows so so fast i'm so happy i love it 

Box Braids finally 

Happiness is Bliss God loves me 

The bun bun bun BOOM


Hey 


It's been quite and intense hair journey for me been through a lot with my hair ups and downs and i'm actually quite happy with my hair right now. I'm blessed to have the hair i have healthy and beautiful . My hair is very dry so i need to wash it as often as i can it also shrinks a lot i mean as in alot once it's wet so twist-outs are like an essential part of my hair routine.


I'm a new natural been 3 months and so far so good thank God for the natural Hair community i.e YouTube and blogs dedicated to going natural.   


Peace to you all.


God Bless.


Hippy Vee 

No comments:

Post a Comment