Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Natural.Swaggeu














Hey 


So have been now about 5 months natural , this has been a hard journey i won't liar but my hair has never been this healthy before so going natural saved my beautiful hair. 


I use Rosemary Shampoo in which i have put a teaspoon of onion in it i hears it makes the hair grow this remains to be seen will let you know.


Tea Tree oil 
Almond oil 
Alma oil 
Castor oil 
Honey , this is what i use to base the scalp all natural products on my scalp.


I also use Organics shea butter conditioner after i have washed my hair and Coconut hair head to keep it nice and soft.


I wash my hair once a week and twist outs twice a week .


So far so good. 


Peace.Love.Happiness.God


Blessings.Yoll  

No comments:

Post a Comment