Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fruits.Of.The.Spirit


Hey 
My readers and fellow Bloggers how are you this beautiful Monday early Monday morning been really trying to step into the Word lately so i had this idea , since i love photography , editing and myself i will put up a new profile picture every week with my favorite quote from the Bible. 


What i'm hoping to do is still praise God but through the gifts he has given me and i'm excited about it it's too late now and i need to be in bed. Just realized that the (d)evil is a liar well i have know this information for quite some time now , he will take your situation my brother and sister and use it against you , he is not your friend he is here to destroy you. 


God is amazing , he wept for us , he came to life to be sin for us. He had to give up His only Son so that we may have life in abundance , if that is not amazing i have no idea what is well this week is all about the.


                         Fruits of the SPIRIT are :


Love- We need to love our Lord God with all our hearts , minds and strength . True love is from God alone. Read 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 about His love for us.


Joy- But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your
salvation.


Peace- Peace is an amazing thing to have a peace of mind and peace is a blessing from God


Patience- We need to exercise this in order to receive Gods blessings upon our lives 


Kindness- Show kindness ,


Goodness- Goodness and Mercy shall follow you all the days of your lives. Amen


Gentleness- You have given me the shield of your salvation, and your right hand supported me, and your gentleness made me great.


Faithfulness- Faith can move a mountain , there is power in FAITH


Self-Control- A man without self-control is like a city broken into and left without walls.


Be Blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment