Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

On.My.Mind






A weekend with Marilyn , looking forward to this movie 

Vintage Shopping whoop whoop !

Summer days lazing about and dancing in the moonlight 

Beach days and living in my monokini #keen 

My lil girl smiling again :D

My very amazing bedroom , and my own space 


Watching telly in bed.

Books and shoes :)

The farm and being chased by ducks in the morning.

The farm again 

Peddie my home town yey and a full stary night 

Her lil smile amazing 

Wow my lil boy has grown up :( hope he can still recognize me 

Sleepy time with baby :)

Friends and Beach 

Photoshoots what fun 

Soft feet on hott soft sand i miss this feeling 

Boho inspired outfits #lesummer 

My favorite sweets 

Cutest angel ever 

My angels 

Sleeping beauty .

Cut off shorts showing of my pwetty legs 

My growing natural hair 

Pretty flowers 

The potential of my hair growth #can'twait :D






















Hey my wonderful bloggers 

how are you , i'm packing to go back to South Africa and i'm having mixed feelings im excited to go home and sad to leave my family here in the UK . Here's a list of things on my mind now as i get emotionally ready to leave and go home.

Do have a lovely evening .

God Bless 

No comments:

Post a Comment