Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Sneak.Peak._Around Town

Skirt : Primark (London)
Top : Mr Price
Scrarf : Vintage
Bag : Vintage
Glasses : Vintage 


Pants : Vintage
Crop Top : Vintage
Hat : Legit 

Jersey : Mr Price 



Hello Belle's 

Been a minute right ?

I recently started a new job about almost two weeks ago now, its great lot of work but nothing I can't manage. 

I Recently did a shoot with Miss Christine Visser you guys should be familiar with her we have worked together on a number of projects. She's super talented and can't wait to work with her again in the  future. Do check out her website here Christine Visser and like her Facebook page, merci in advance. 

The theme for the shoot was a city girl somewhere in Spain in the 1940's.  I'm obsessed with really anything vintage so we drew inspiration from a period in time. Central was the back drop and to think i actually work just down the road from where we did the shoot. Call it fate maybe. 

I did all the make up and styling was so much fun. 

Hope you guys are well , I promise I won't be a stranger for too long. 

Peace.Love.God 

- Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment