Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 2, 2013

Velvet.Dreams.

What I'm wearing :
Dress: Clearouts
Shoes: Vans
Sunglasses: Mr Price
Neon Ring: Topshop


Hello Lovlies


My outfit post was taking at the beautiful Rhodes University during the Grahamstown Festival, me and Alex has so much and we were so exhausted. There was so much to do and so little time. My peak for the trip was Rodge Goode from 5fm who performed at Prime, the best party me and  Alex's we have ever jammed to in our lives. 

This was the best weekend ever for me as i was surrounded by Art, Music, Vintage and Food. My maxi dress was so functional its velvet if your wondering and its got a lot of stretch. So i could run to shows, walk up and down the hill and still jam the whole night through. 

Lesson for the weekend: Life is a journey, make a date and fly away 

Happy weekend. 

Peace.Love.God

_Silver


No comments:

Post a Comment