Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 2, 2013

Style.Icon: Lianne.La.Havas














Hello Lovlies

It's Friday whoop whoop! I can't get over how amazing Lianne's voice is, my friend kept on talking about her and when i sat down and finally heard her voice last year I was captivated she's so talented, and she can really perform and her presence is insane. 

Then i liked her facebook page, and was drawn in by her quirky, retro, vintage style. I secretly wish she was my sister so she could teach me how to play the guitar and we could totes share clothes. 

She's my style inspiration, she's bold, appears to be very comfortable in her skin and has fun with clothing, which is the most important thing. She comes across as being super confident, and she's not even a size zero. I love her versatility and her natural hair yey. She's also a Brit, and yoll know how much i love Britain. 

I hope your as inspired as I am. 

Lesson for this weekend : It matters not what you wear, It's how you carry yourself in what your wearing. 

Peace.Love.God

_Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment