Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The.Wish.List









 




 Hello Lovlies 

Hope you're all enjoy the festive season weather your snowed in or enjoy the lovely summer weather like I am in the southern hemisphere.I consider myself to be a pretty simple girl, who wishes to travel the world and impact lives, so what does one get me for Christmas. 

I compiled a list a few months ago and my boyfriend got me basically everything on my list without even having to ask.

The vintage camera i have been dreaming and drooling about for years, now officially part of the Chuck Taylor Gang I love my new kicks. A backpack to travel around in and a vintage inspired cozzie to stay cool in the water. I Bought myself a pair of juju jelly shoes for the summer.

My best friend Tash is coming to see me all the way from London even thou it will be two days i think that's the best present of all. Feeling kinda super blessed.


What was your wishlist ?

Hope you had a splendid day with loved ones. 

God Bless and see you in the New Year. 

Major changes to the blog next year i promise and more look posts. 

God Bless

- Silver 

No comments:

Post a Comment