Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Let.Go.Lover




Hey

How are you guys doing ? 
Hope your having a good week because i'm not really was up all night last night trying to figure out how it all ended it really is over isn't it ? So it is and i'm left here with a broken heart , dreaming if i will ever see you again , hoping that i will wake up from the nightmare that this really is over , wishing i could still hold you so close and never let you go, wipe all your tears away and promise you that i will love you an extra day more , but i can't promise that because you chose to leave me on that sunny day in July , all you left me with was a broken heart and many memories of a time that feels so distant now.

You said you would fight for our love , but i guess all that's left is me with my armor , waiting for you to fight this battle with me , but im there as you left me but when you left , i lost a reason to live to survive to fight , to run to breathe. The day you left was when i changed and had nothing to hope for , maybe you have moved on but i still have to realize that love does not just go away in a day.

One day i will learn how to fly and freedom will be with me , right now i will sit here and make sure i get over the memory of you and to cleanse myself of all that we went through, i want my body to be free of all your finger prints , your sweet kisses and the image of your smile in my head and your touch. I need to forget , find something better , someone who will be man enough to stand for me above all. Just a man who fears God , maybe if you had feared God i could still look into your ocean green eyes. That ocean is now dead to me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment