Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Today:I'm Blessed.

Love this one even thou i think i have gained alot of weight 

Little ol me hahahaha

Me and my Big Sister Tash 

Jersey : Vintage
Pants : Vintage
Shoes : Vintage
Scarf: Vibes
Bag: Primark 


Hey 


Spent the day with Natasha today was really awesome and she bought me the cutest bag ever , was afraid i was not going to make any friends when i got to London , but i made the best ever well shes more like a big sister we laugh about the craziest things ever and shes amazing and has such an amazing spirit .


As much as i am looking forward to going home again i think i will miss her the most i have learnt alot haha one being that im such a late person time management is not my thing and i wonder how i manage to get distinctions is both Art in high school and Design in Uni  need to work on that and spelling not a word person.


I will miss the marks i have made the the people who have contributed to my growth and support.


Night Guys 


Many Blessings to you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment