Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 16, 2011

All about Hippy Vee


Hi How are you , i’m a hippy with natural hair i believe in God and all things natural , i’m a sucker for love and i love being inlove , but you need to find yourself first before you can give yourself to another. I’m an explorer , a traveler minus the rucksack which would add more interest to my travels. I love fashion and i love hott surfers and male models but i will find a man God has created for me. I love chocolate spread , but not a fan of actual chocolate im strange don’t ask , i’m a daddy’s girl and my fave color is gold and silver. I love taps and photography, I’m not your typical girl , i have insecurities i think my bum is way too big and my hips , i hate my nose. I love my smile , my skin , my stomach the way the light falls and changes the color of my eyes, i love the fact that even thou i’m 23 sometimes i act like i’m 5 when the occasion calls for it , I love jumping on jumping castles and i love children and receiving kisses. I love to make people laugh , i love cup cakes , vintage store and most of all i love the ocean. Life is wonderful never take it for granted always learn from life and pray all the time , i believe the devil is everywhere but God is always in your heart. 
Live.Love.Learn and then Let GO !
Vuyolwethu Silver Hole

No comments:

Post a Comment