Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall.over.yourself

So September is almost over and i have been a really lazy blogger and i apologize for that this has been one busy month shew , but i'm glad it's finally over and better days are ahead of us. What happened in September , there that song wake me up when September ends by green day and i have loved this busy month.


From fashion week to doing my first radio gig which was pretty awesome i have a good radio voice so i've been told , finally doing my hair , also finally went fully natural so no more relaxed hair i'm all natural baby my first month and it's going great loving my uber curly yet kinky hair.


So it's Fall here in London which is Autumn for those of you that are not sure and here i have a mix of fall collection from Zara , it inspired me and i hope it inspires you too.


Will upload pics about this month soon....


Love.Peace.Happiness.
xoxo











Are you now ready for fall , i know i am.

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment