Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Eastern Flair

Hey 


Been such an amazing week lately , with working for Snowdroponline.com and http://pushmybutton-pushmybutton.blogspot.com/ , i swear i will at some point destroy my PC , had my first cell meeting at the Fox in Stratford and met so many amazing people i love Hillsong Church , and writing this im as tired as anything there is no rest for the hungry they say



Turban : East Ham
Blazer : Primark
T-Shirt : Mr P
Earrings : Hawkers 


i'm so in love with fashion i swear if  i had only God , a walk in closet a God fearing man and little mini me's running around , quote me on this one day i will be complete and over 500 pairs of shoes lol.

Well having a great week , my first connect group feel like i'm getting closer to God i think he almost has me where i need to be with him and i'm so excited as i embark on the rest of my life not holding a lamp stand and lurking in the dark , but being led by the Spirit. Looking forward to seeking his face and living out my dreams.

Who ever is reading this know that you are alive not by chance or by circumstance , but by the Grace of God who has a plan for you , he loves you return to your first Love Jesus Christ , no matter what you have done your Father is calling you out , calling you home.

Go Home.

Silver Vee xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment