Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Beautiful. Mistake

Hey 


I'ts been so hott in London lately and im so loving the weather and it's exciting soaking in the sun it's like it's a mistake that the weather should be this good. 


My week has been hectic and tomorrow i have a party to go to on a boat so excited and finally getting my boots today so life so far is good , did a small shoot of my outfit, think babes in the wood . Will upload pics of the boots soon so do check that out.


Here are pics from my busy week hope you enjoyed your week.


Love.Peace.Happiness


Creepers , I've been literally dreaming about these all year for real i need them 

A picture i took at the docks when i went on a ferry was rather cold but had a great time watching the sun set on the water William's Wordsworth new what he was talking about when he wrote that poem about London

Been Rocking a Turban but know one does it quite like Solange love the colors also 

My outfit just really chilled and colorful soaking up the last days of Summer 

Been hanging with my friend Natasha and she took this picture of me .
Blazer : Primark
Shirt : Vintage
Pants: Mr Price
Shoes : Primark
Turban : Vintage
Sunnies : Mr Price 

Headband Thing : Top Shop
Dress: Vintage
Belt: Vintage
Jumper : Vintage
Clutch : Vintage
Shoes : Primark

Finally getting leopard print booties whoop whoop 


So i did the big CHOP cut my hair and have gone Natural and im Happy 

At Natasha's house chilling 


Keen to go back to SA and enjoy Summer #excited 

My Crush Craig Anderson an Australian Surfer i'm in love 

My shoes will wear these all summer long :)

Found this and i love it i need to take more cool pics like these need a new camera thou bleh 

Sunset in Northwolich i loves it 


Craig again i'm inlove his amazing 

The dock so beautiful 
Hope you have had a good week.


Love and Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment