Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Beauty.and.Brains

Hey 


I'm in Manchester it's so cold here but this house i'm in is so amazing, the minute i walked in here i just felt a spirit of peace and serenity , i'm currently reading a book called : "How to Avoid the 10 Mistakes Single women make" ( Michelle Mckinney Hammond). While i read the book i have in the background "I want to Believe you" it's such a powerful song it's not at all religious but just the instrumental of the songs and the voice is so enchanting. Allowing me to focus and zone in. 


Apart from that , i have a hobby i'm a photographer in my spare time and I've been collecting pictures , and snapping pictures of my friends. One of my friends i take pic's of is an awesome young lady Bomikazi Zeka , this 5'12 beauty is a soon to be honors graduate and a lecturer and i'm so proud of her brains and beauty.








No comments:

Post a Comment